Sunday, December 8, 2013

Keeping the introductions coming...!

Now that you've met Hayley and Tara, it's time to say hello to two more talented ladies!


Brenda Hofstatter

Hi! My name is Brenda and I live in Ottawa, Canada and I’ve been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for two years. I love it and am totally addicted to paper crafting! My husband and I have been happily married for 15 years and have two fabulous kids.  I am a stay-­at-­home mom and when I'm not crafting or volunteering at the kids' school, you can find me in the kitchen indulging in my other passion, cake decorating. 

I am super excited to be joining the Colour Me…! Design Team and am looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you. 



Katie Melhus

Hi! I'm Katie and I have been making cards since 2008. Having my daughter inspired me to try my hand at scrapbooking and soon it turned into a full-blown paper crafting obsession (we all know how easily that happens, right?) Luckily my wonderful husband Ken is super supportive of my "habit". We live in a small town in Washington state with our 3 year old little Ansley, and our spoiled cat, The Bean. I work in a medical laboratory, so after being in the lab I love to get creative and my favourite way to do that is with stamps, ink, and paper. I started blogging in 2012 and I'm amazed at the amount of talent and support for others that is out there, what an awesome community!

I'm super excited to be a part of this brand new challenge and I can't wait to see what everyone out there creates! Keep it crafty!


Want a little peek at what we're all about? We'll have a little teaser for you on Wednesday, so be sure to check back ;)

2 comments:

  1. So proud of my craft friend Katie!!! She will be an amazing addition to you your team!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You betcha she will!!! Hope you will come and play along with us :)

      Delete