Sunday, December 15, 2013

Meet some more of the team...!

We've got two more talented ladies to introduce you to today!

Rosemary Dennis
Hi everyone!  I’m Rosemary and I live in the beautiful state of Washington with my  husband and two boys.   I have been crafting in some form or another for longer  than I care to remember, lol!  But I started paper crafting serious in around 2008  when I found the online world of paper crafting.  I did a lot of “lurking” before I  started playing along in challenges and starting my blog in May of 2009.  Over the  last few years I have served on several different design teams and have been  fortunate enough to have my work published in many different paper crafting  publications.  

I’m super excited to be a part of the very first “Colour Me” design  team! 


Sam Simpson
Hi my name is Sam, I live with my fantastic partner Jono and my mad cat, Patch, who thinks he's a dog. We live in the quaint, quirky and amazing ye old City of York - UK. I guess it should come as no surprise to you that I love card making. I started crafting about six years ago, when I fell in love with paper and stamps and I'm not afraid to say that it is a bit of an obsession really. I am also a bit of a photography geek and will mostly be seen with camera in hand if I'm not making cards. 

I am super excited to be a part of this new venture at Colour Me...! I can't wait to work with such a fab group of women!


This will round out our Design Team for the next 6 months - Please stop by and say hello to everyone!

Colour Me...! Design Team

... BUT WAIT! There's more...

Each month we'll be featuring a guest designer. Be sure to check back next Sunday (the 22nd) to find out who will be joining us for the month of January.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats ladies! Looking forward to being inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete